UniPi v1.1 / UniPi Lite for Raspberry Pi
- The UniPi 1.1 and UniPi Lite are simple and inexpensive expansion boards for the Raspberry Pi computer, allowing it to work as a low-cost PLC.
- Suitable for use in smart homes, building management systems (BMS) and for innovative solutions in the field of Internet of Things (IoT).
- Changeover relays allow direct switching of external devices (heaters, boilers, lights, pumps etc.).
- Galvanically isolated 24V-tolerant digital inputs for connecting switches, motion sensors, window or door magnetic locks etc.
- Onboard 1-Wire bus for connecting temperature sensors and extension I/O modules.
- Raspberry Pi models B+/2/3/3B+ supported.
- Low-cost HVAC controller (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning)
- Garage and gate control
- Automated lights
- Pool automation
- Greenhouse control / Hydroponics
- Home brewing
No more hand-coding
The runtime core of the REXYGEN system turns your Raspberry Pi with UniPi expansion board into a programmable device which will run your algorithms.
The REXYGEN system offers a graphical development environment for programming the algorithms. You can use standard desktop or laptop PC. You create the algorithms from the so-called function blocks (*). The library includes countless items (timers, comparators, filters, PID controllers and many more). Learn more about REXYGEN Studio.
*) The IEC 61131-3 standard defines Function Block Diagram (FBD) as one of the PLC programming techniques.
Input and output signals, external devices
- Direct inputs and outputs (DI, DO, AI, AO)
- 1-Wire sensors and actuators (temperature sensor DS18B20 etc.)
- Modbus TCP or RTU devices (input-output units, energy meters, servo drives, ...)
- Siemens PLCs (LOGO! and S7)
- SQL database import/export (via ODBC)
- Third party devices with generic TCP or UDP communication
- Cloud services (REST API, HTTP GET/POST)
Human-machine interface (HMI) for your project? Checked!
- The built-in webserver of the REXYGEN runtime core turns the device into an all-in-one solution.
- Our HMI frameworks rely on HTML5 and work in all common browsers on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android.
- You can use an automatically generated HMI for your desktop, tablet or smartphone. You are also free to design your very own HMI.
Get started with REXYGEN and UniPi for Raspberry Pi
Buy a runtime licence or evaluate REXYGEN at no cost
Licence for permanent operation
- Buy a permanent licence key for your device.
- With a licence key your algorithms will run without any time restrictions.
- Your algorithms will automatically start on power-up
Free licence for evaluation and testing
- Get a free demo licence key for evaluating REXYGEN with your UniPi for Raspberry Pi.
- The demo licence key allows you to run almost any algorithm on your device. The run time is limited to 2 hours.
- Anytime you wish to continue testing, you need to restart your device to get another 2 hours.
- Your algorithm will not start automatically upon restart.