0121-18 Monarco HAT Siemens LOGO!
Example Projects > 0121 Monarco HAT > 0121-18 Monarco HAT Siemens LOGO!
Monarco HAT as a 1-Wire data bridge for Siemens LOGO!
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.01 x 10 = 0.1 s.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core, MonarcoDrv, OwsDrv and S7Drv modules must be installed and running on the Raspberry Pi.
- The LOGO! device is in RUN mode (logo_integration.lsc attached).
- The IP address 192.168.1.111 is assumed in the LOGO! device. If the IP address differs, remember to change it in the configuration dialog of the IO driver file according to your LOGO! base module. As was already mentioned, LOGO! acts as a server the clients connect to.
- Owserver (part of the OWFS package) must be installed, correctly configured and running on the Raspberry Pi.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file, open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Specify the 64-bit ROM ID of the attached temperature sensor. See the 1-Wire driver manual below.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Switch to Watch mode and observe the algorithm (use Target->Watch Selection to display real-time data).
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Monarco HAT (Raspberry Pi)
- MonarcoDrv - Monarco HAT driver
- S7Drv - S7 communication driver
- OwsDrv - 1-Wire driver
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- YouTube demonstration video.
- Visit the Monarco HAT website.
- Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Siemens and LOGO! are trademarks of Siemens AG.
- The S7Drv driver of REXYGEN uses the Snap7 communication suite.
- 1-Wire is a trademark of Maxim Integrated.
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.