Wago PFC100/PFC200 programmable controller
- The Wago PFC100/PFC200 is a Linux-based programmable automation controller with modular input/output architecture.
- It's unrivalled flexibility offers configuration possibilities for digital and analog I/O modules, as well as specialty modules with different potentials, powers and signals in a single device.
- Approved for industrial, building and marine automation, as well as onshore/offshore and mining applications – serves a wide array of applications – even under the most severe operating conditions.
- Control of machines
- Control of technological processes (flow, temperature, level, concentration, etc.)
- HVAC controls
- Automated tests for production quality control
- Control of experimental setups and plants
- Universal multi-loop controller
- Data logger
No more hand-coding
The runtime core of the REXYGEN system turns your Wago PFC100/PFC200 into a programmable device which will run your algorithms.
The REXYGEN system offers a graphical development environment for programming the algorithms. You can use standard desktop or laptop PC. You create the algorithms from the so-called function blocks (*). The library includes countless items (timers, comparators, filters, PID controllers and many more). Learn more about REXYGEN Studio.
*) The IEC 61131-3 standard defines Function Block Diagram (FBD) as one of the PLC programming techniques.
Input and output signals, external devices
- Direct inputs and outputs (DI, DO, AI, AO, thermocouples, encoders, ...)
- Modbus TCP or RTU devices (input-output units, energy meters, servo drives, ...)
- Siemens PLCs (LOGO! and S7)
- SQL database import/export (via ODBC)
- Third party devices with generic RS-232 or RS-485 serial interface
- Third party devices with generic TCP or UDP communication
- Cloud services (REST API, HTTP GET/POST)
Human-machine interface (HMI) for your project? Checked!
- The built-in webserver of the REXYGEN runtime core turns the device into an all-in-one solution.
- Our HMI frameworks rely on HTML5 and work in all common browsers on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android.
- You can use an automatically generated HMI for your desktop, tablet or smartphone. You are also free to design your very own HMI.
Get started with REXYGEN on Wago PFC100/PFC200
Buy a runtime licence or evaluate REXYGEN at no cost
Licence for permanent operation
- Buy a permanent licence key for your device.
- With a licence key your algorithms will run without any time restrictions.
- Your algorithms will automatically start on power-up
Free licence for evaluation and testing
- Get a free demo licence key for evaluating REXYGEN with your Wago PFC200/PFC100.
- The demo licence key allows you to run almost any algorithm on your device. The run time is limited to 2 hours.
- Anytime you wish to continue testing, you need to restart your device to get another 2 hours.
- Your algorithm will not start automatically upon restart.