REXYGEN Studio is the main development tool of the REXYGEN ecosystem. It allows you to develop your algorithms, configure input/output signals, compile your project and transfer it to any device powered by the REXYGEN runtime core.
- Programming without hand-codingGraphical programming based on function block diagrams
- One development environment for all platformsNo need to learn anything new when your project outgrows the original platform
- Rich library of function blocks to build uponFrom simple logic operations and timers to signal filtering, PID control and beyond. And of course e-mail alerts.
- Everything is included out-of-the-boxNo more trial and error with 3rd party libraries
- Project compilation within secondsNo cross-compilation, no complex toolchains, the REXYGEN built-in compiler does it all and does it fast
- No specialized cablesA standard PC or laptop with network access is all you need
- 1Develop your algorithm on a standard PC
- 2Compile the project and run it on any REXYGEN-enabled device
- 3Diagnose and fine-tune your algorithms on the fly
The engineer's tool
Graphical programming using the so-called function blocks provides a straightforward and convenient style of programming.
Your automation device can run a simple algorithm containing a few comparators and timers or you can turn it into a large-scale industrial control system.
Regardless of the complexity of your algorithm, you always have detailed diagnostics at your disposal. You can use either live or archived data to fine-tune your projects.