0121-19 Monarco HAT RS485 ADAM Modules
Example Projects > 0121 Monarco HAT > 0121-19 Monarco HAT RS485 ADAM Modules
Monarco HAT with Advantech ADAM modules
This folder contains the source files for the demonstration project on using REXYGEN on the Raspberry Pi minicomputer with the Monarco HAT add-on board.
The example is integrating ADAM Modules via RS485 communication.
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 50 milliseconds (0.05 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 1 = 0.05 s.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and MonarcoDrv modules must be installed and running on the Raspberry Pi.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file, open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Switch to watch mode and observe the algorithm (use Target->Watch Selection to display real-time data).
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Monarco HAT (Raspberry Pi)
- MonarcoDrv - Monarco HAT driver
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN