0121-14 Monarco HAT Balancing Ball
Example Projects > 0121 Monarco HAT > 0121-14 Monarco HAT Balancing Ball
Ball balancing on a Spool
This folder contains the source files for the demonstration project on using REXYGEN on the Raspberry Pi minicomputer with the Monarco HAT add-on board. It illustrates what can be achieved with the Monarco HAT and its high-speed analog inputs and outputs.
The Monarco HAT is configured to act as a controller of a ball balancing on a spool.
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 5 milliseconds (0.005 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.005 x 1 = 0.005 s.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and MonarcoDrv modules must be installed and running on the Raspberry Pi.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file, open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Switch to Watch mode and observe the algorithm (use Target->Watch Selection to display real-time data).
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Monarco HAT (Raspberry Pi)
- MonarcoDrv - Monarco HAT driver
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN