0121-05 Monarco HAT PWM output
Example Projects > 0121 Monarco HAT > 0121-05 Monarco HAT PWM output
Using PWM outputs of the Monarco HAT
This folder contains the source files for a demonstration project on using the output signals of the Monarco HAT in PWM mode.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and MonarcoDrv must be installed and running on target device to run the example
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 20 milliseconds (0.02 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.01 x 2 = 0.02 s
Running the examples
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file. Open with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download project to the target device.
- Switch to Watch mode and change the PWM frequency (1 Hz to 100000 Hz) and duty cycle (0.0 to 1.0) in real-time.
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Monarco HAT
- MonarcoDrv - Monarco HAT driver
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN