Last updated: March 8th, 2018
What data is collected and why?
- We always collect your name and your e-mail. We work hard to have a close relationship with our customers and users of our products. Without knowing each other's name, it's hard to have a relationship, isn't it? Moreover, we provide you with hints and guidelines to benefit from our products the most. E-mail is a natural choice for such a purpose. We will also inform you about important updates in our products.
- If you are using REXYGEN, we collect anonymous identifiers of your hardware devices you run it on. No personal data is collected. We provide fully working time-limited version of REXYGEN for evaluation and testing, which anybody can download and use. In return, we like to know how many users take advantage of this public offer and what platforms is our software running on.
- If you are our customer, your record naturally contains your billing and shipping addresses and your phone number so that we can deliver our products to you.
How is the data collected?
We collect data through:
- Online forms at our webpages.
- Forms in our software products.
Who do we share your data with?
- Courier service in case of delivering our products to you.
We never sell or exchange your data with 3rd parties.
You have the right to ask
You can always review, correct or remove your personal registration information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in such a case.
You have the right to opt out
You can always opt out of future communication. All automated messages contain a link to unsubscribe from our mailing lists. In all other cases, please contact us at email@example.com.