0902-05 Secured communication
Example Projects > 0902 OPC UA Configuration > 0902-05 Secured communication
This configuration defines a communication that is secured with signing and encrypting of messages with Basic256. The server needs a list of allowed client certificates stored in the folder specified by CERTIFICATE_TRUST_LIST_PATH. Unknown clients will be blocked.
Basic secured communication configuration:
- Security definition
- Trust list with allowed client certificates
- Rejected list (optional)
- Revocation list (optional)
- Issuer list (optional)
- Endpoint definition
- Used security policy (Sign and encrypt with Basic256)
The security certificate validation settings may and may not be equal to UTP certificate validation!
Read the Getting started for easy start and full documentation for additional settings.
- Getting started with OPC UA server for REXYGEN
- OPC UA server for REXYGEN
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.