0505-11 Read FrSky XSR SIM
Example Projects > 0505 Integrating HID devices > 0505-11 Read FrSky XSR SIM
Integrating XSR-SIM RC receiver
This example shows how to integrate a HID device into REXYGEN project. It is preconfigured for the FrSky XSR-SIM HID receiver
To use this example you should know how a Linux input device is working.
To list the HID devices connected to the target device you can install the
input-utils package and check the HID device
lsinput command. Find the event name
for the receiver and change the parameter
device in the XSR_SIM_HID subsystem e.g.
Read the complete description of the REXLANG function block for more details.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core must be installed and running on the target device.
- Operating system of the target device must be Linux.
- The XSR-SIM must connected to the target device.
Running the example
- The *hid_exec.mdl file is the project main file.
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio, compile and download it to the target device.
- Switch to online mode and watch the algorithm.
- Select the TRND block and enable online monitoring (Target->Watch Selection).
- Double-click the TRND block in Watch mode to view time plots of the data.
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- REXLANG function block documentation
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.