0305-01 Hour Meter
Example Projects > 0305 How To > 0305-01 Hour Meter
Hour meter example
This example project shows one of the possible ways to create a hour meter in REXYGEN.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core must be installed and running on your target device.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio, compile and download it to the target device
- Units of the hour meter can be set in hour_meter subsystem mask. Double click the subsystem and set the desired unit.
- Hour meter is activated when CNB_RUN is ON.
- To reset the hour meter activate a MP_RESET pulse.
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.