0304-02 MP3 Playback
Example Projects > 0304 External Programs > 0304-02 MP3 Playback
Run mp3 file using REXYGEN
This folder contains the source files for running a music file within REXYGEN on a Linux target (incl. Raspberry Pi).
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and Advanced function blocks must be installed and running on target device to run the example
- omxplayer installed (or any other mp3 player)
- Mp3 file stored on target device
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 500 milliseconds (0.5 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 10 = 0.5 s
Running the examples
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file. Open with REXYGEN Studio.
- Edit EPC parameter "cmd" according to the absolute path of desired mp3 file.
- Compile and download project to the target device.
- Change MP_TRIGGER:BSTATE to ON in Watch mode and listen to the music.
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.