Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 2 = 0.1
- REXYGEN Runtime Core must be installed and running on the target device.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file.
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Switch to Watch mode and observe the algorithm in real-time.
- Go to http://192.168.1.100:8008/hmi (use the IP address of your device!) and change the CNR value. Changing the value directly from REXYGEN Studio has the same effect.
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.