0301-09 HMI With Trend
Example Projects > 0301 Human Machine Interface HMI > 0301-09 HMI With Trend
Signal generators, trend in HMI
This folder contains the source files for the demonstration project on using signal generators and displaying the signals in web HMI.
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 2 = 0.1
- REXYGEN Runtime Core must be installed and running on the target device.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file.
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio, compile and download it to the target device.
- Connect to the HMI using your web browser, e.g. http://192.168.1.100:8008 (use the IP address of your target device!)
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- SG function block documentation
- BIS function block documentation
- ANLS function block documentation
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.