0301-07 Multi-page HMI
Example Projects > 0301 Human Machine Interface HMI > 0301-07 Multi-page HMI
Multi-page HMI demonstration
This folder contains the source files for the demonstration project with multi-page HMI.
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 2 = 0.1
- REXYGEN Runtime Core must be installed and running on the target device.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file.
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio, compile and download it to the target device.
- Connect to the HMI using your web browser, e.g. http://192.168.1.100:8008 (use the IP address of your target device!)
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- BIS function block documentation
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.