0201-25 ATMT Traffic Lights Basic
Example Projects > 0201 Function Blocks STANDARD > 0201-25 ATMT Traffic Lights Basic
ATMT Traffic Lights Basic
This folder contains the source files for the demonstration project on using ATMT function block to perform simple traffic lights.
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 250 milliseconds (0.25 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 5 = 0.25
- REXYGEN Runtime Core must be installed and running on the target device.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file.
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio, compile and download it to the target device.
- Switch to Watch mode.
- Observe the Display readings.
- For any changes in the ATMT function block (states, timeouts, etc.) doubleclick the ATMT function block when Watch mode is disabled. Afterwards hit the Configure button and proceed to the SFC Editor.
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- ATMT function block documentation
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.