0201-24 WSCH Week Schedule with HMI
Example Projects > 0201 Function Blocks STANDARD > 0201-24 WSCH Week Schedule with HMI
Week schedule with HMI
The source files located in this folder integrates RexHMI with Week schedule function block (WSCH). The schedule can be fully configured via web-based RexHMI. It is possible to enable/disable up to 4 switching moments per day and specify the values to be switched.
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 2 = 0.1
- REXYGEN Runtime Core must be installed and running on the target device.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file.
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Open web-browser and fill in the IP address of your target device with port 8008 (e.g. 192.168.1.100:8008).
- Log in. Use the same credentials as for downloading the project (default login: admin, blank password).
- Enable up to 4 switching moments per day and specify desired values.
- Bottom line will show next switching datetime and value.
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- [Week schedule function block (WSCH)] (https://www.rexygen.com/doc/ENGLISH/MANUALS/BRef/WSCH.html)
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.