0127-01 Getting Started
Example Projects > 0127 UniPi Axon > 0127-01 Getting Started
Getting started with REXYGEN and the UniPi Neuron
This example contains source files of a demonstration project, which is used in the Getting started manual for the UniPi Neuron.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and MbDrv module must be installed and running on UniPi Neuron.
- The wiring must comply with the schematics included in the Getting started manual.
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 2 = 0.1 s
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file. Open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Connect to the HMI using your web browser, e.g. http://192.168.1.100:8008 (use the IP address of your target device!)
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and UniPi Neuron
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN