0126-41 UniPi Neuron L303
Example Projects > 0126 UniPi Neuron > 0126-41 UniPi Neuron L303
UniPi Neuron L303
This example contains source files for a demonstration project on integration the UniPi Neuron L303 with REXYGEN. The project scope covers all major Neuron L303 functionality such as Digital/Analog Inputs/Outputs, Counters, PWM.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and MbDrv module must be installed and running on the target device
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 2 = 0.1 s
Running the example
- The *myproject_exec.mdl file is the project main file. Open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Observe the Inputs and set the Outputs
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and UniPi Neuron
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- UniPi Knowledge Base
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN