0124-20 Simple LED Move
Example Projects > 0124 PiFace Digital > 0124-20 Simple LED Move
Simple example on LEDs control on PiFace Digital
This folder contains the source files for the simple example on using the REXYGEN and the Raspberry Pi minicomputer with the PiFace Digital extension board.
The two pushbuttons of the PiFace Digital are used for simple control of LEDs on the same extension board in REXYGEN. Use the S1 and S2 buttons on the PiFace Digital to light up individual LEDs.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and RPiDrv modules must be installed and running on the Raspberry Pi.
- SPI bus must be enabled on the Raspberry Pi.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file, open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Raspberry Pi
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN