Example Projects > 0124 PiFace Digital > 0124-10 Blink
Blinking outputs of the PiFace Digital expansion board
A very basic project which demonstrates access to outputs of the PiFace Digital platform.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and RPiDrv module must be installed and running on the Raspberry Pi
- SPI bus must be enabled on the Raspberry Pi
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio, compile and download it to the target device
User interface (HMI)
The example is accompanied by a HTML5-based user interface built on the WebBuDi framework (Web Buttons and Displays) of REXYGEN.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Raspberry Pi
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN