0124-01 Getting Started
Example Projects > 0124 PiFace Digital > 0124-01 Getting Started
Getting started with REXYGEN and the PiFace Digital expansion board
This example contains source files of a demonstration project, which is a modification of the project from the Getting started manual for the Raspberry Pi platform.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and RPiDrv module must be installed and running on the Raspberry Pi
- SPI bus must be enabled on the Raspberry Pi
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 2 = 0.1 s
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file. Open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Connect to the HMI using your web browser, e.g. http://192.168.1.100:8008 (use the IP address of your target device!)
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Raspberry Pi
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN