Example Projects > 0123 Pigeon PLC > 0123-10 Blink
Blinking outputs of the Pigeon PLC
A very basic project which demonstrates access to digital outputs of the Pigeon PLC platform.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and RPiDrv module must be installed and running on the Pigeon PLC
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 20 milliseconds (0.02 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.02 x 1 = 0.02 s
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio, compile and download it to the target device
User interface (HMI)
The example is accompanied by a HTML5-based user interface built on the WebBuDi framework (Web Buttons and Displays).
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Pigeon PLC
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN