0120-21 Blink ACT RPi Original
Example Projects > 0120 Raspberry Pi > 0120-21 Blink ACT RPi Original
Blinking ACT LED on Raspberry Pi B rev.1 and rev.2 (vintage models)
This example shows how to blink the ACT LED using REXYGEN.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and RPiDrv module must be installed and running on the Raspberry Pi
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio, compile and download it to the target device
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Raspberry Pi
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN