0120-13 Pool Automation Extended
Example Projects > 0120 Raspberry Pi > 0120-13 Pool Automation Extended
Pool automation with web-based graphical HMI
This folder contains the source files for the demonstration project on pool automation using REXYGEN and the Raspberry Pi minicomputer.
A single push-button connected to GPIO#22 can be used for controlling the pool. In automatic mode the lights and filtration pump are switched on at predefined time of day. Long press of the button switches the control algorithm to manual mode. In manual mode the user can control the lights (single push) and filtration pump (double push).
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and RPiDrv modules must be installed and running on the Raspberry Pi.
- The wiring must comply with the attached schematics.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file, open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
User interface (HMI)
The example is accompanied by a graphical user interface generated from REXYGEN HMI Designer. See the above mentioned tutorial for instructions on deploying the HMI on the Raspberry Pi.
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Raspberry Pi
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN