0120-11 Button Blink
Example Projects > 0120 Raspberry Pi > 0120-11 Button Blink
REXYGEN on Raspberry Pi
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and RPiDrv module must be installed and running on the Raspberry Pi
- The wiring must comply with the attached schematics.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio, compile and download it to the target device
User interface (HMI)
The example is accompanied by a HTML5-based user interface built on the WebBuDi framework (Web Buttons and Displays). See the above mentioned tutorial for instructions on deploying the HMI on the Raspberry Pi.
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Raspberry Pi
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN