Example Projects > 0120 Raspberry Pi > 0120-10 Blink
Blinking outputs of the Raspberry Pi
A very basic project which demonstrates access to GPIO pins of the Raspberry Pi platform.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and RPiDrv module must be installed and running on the Raspberry Pi
- The wiring must comply with the attached schematics.
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 20 milliseconds (0.02 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.02 x 1 = 0.02 s
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio, compile and download it to the target device
User interface (HMI)
The example is accompanied by a HTML5-based user interface built on the WebBuDi framework (Web Buttons and Displays).
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Raspberry Pi
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN