0120-01 Getting Started
Example Projects > 0120 Raspberry Pi > 0120-01 Getting Started
Getting started with REXYGEN on Raspberry Pi
This example contains source files of a demonstration project, which is used in the Getting started manual for the Raspberry Pi platform.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and RPiDrv module must be installed and running on the target device to run the example
- The wiring must comply with the schematics included in the Getting started manual
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 2 = 0.1 s
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file. Open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Connect to the HMI using your web browser, e.g. http://192.168.1.100:8008 (use the IP address of your target device!)
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Getting started with REXYGEN and Raspberry Pi
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN