0102-01 Getting Started
Example Projects > 0102 Wago PFC100 PFC200 > 0102-01 Getting Started
Getting started with REXYGEN on Wago PFC100/PFC200
This example contains source files of a demonstration project, which is used in the Getting started manual for the Wago PFC100/PFC200 platform.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core and WagoDrv module must be installed and running on the target device to run the example.
- The number and order of I/O modules must comply with the attached PNG file.
Timing of the project
- The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.02 x 5 = 0.1 s
- Communication with I/O modules via Kbus is performed each 20 milliseconds (0.02 s). See the WG function block, tick x factor = 0.02 x 1 = 0.02 s
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file. Open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Connect to the HMI using your web browser, e.g. http://192.168.1.100:8008 (use the IP address of your target device!)
- Getting started with REXYGEN and WAGO PFC100/PFC200
- WagoDrv - Driver for WAGO PLC (PFC100 and PFC200)
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.