0101-03 Libraries and Reusable Components
Example Projects > 0101 Generic Target Device > 0101-03 Libraries and Reusable Components
User-defined libraries and reusable components
This example demonstrates the use of user-defined libraries. The mylibrary.mdl file is the library the subsystems in the project refer to.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core must be installed and running on the target device to run the example.
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 2 = 0.1 s
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file. Open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Study the individual "My_amplifier" subsystems. The first two do not have a mask, the other two have it. The items in context menu will help you to get inside the subsystem.
- The subsystems without the mask cannot be directly modified at all.
- In the subsystems with a mask, you can change the parameters just like in any other function block.
- To modify the internals of the subsystems, open the myliblary.mdl library, unlock it (File->Unlock library) and make changes as needed. Once you save the library, the changes will appear in all blocks referencing the library block.
- Switch to Watch mode and observe the running algorithm.
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.