Example Projects > 0101 Generic Target Device > 0101-02 Subsystems
This example contains source files of a demonstration project, which is used for explaining the use of subsystems for hierarchical organization of algorithms.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core must be installed and running on the target device to run the example.
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 2 = 0.1 s
Running the examples
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file. Open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Study the individual subsystems, the first one is without a mask, the other one has it. The items in context menu will help here.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Switch to Watch mode and try changing the parameters of the individual subsystems.
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.