0101-01 Getting Started
Example Projects > 0101 Generic Target Device > 0101-01 Getting Started
Getting started for generic target device
This example contains source files of a demonstration project, which is used in Getting started manuals for all supported platforms.
- REXYGEN Runtime Core must be installed and running on the target device to run the example
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 2 = 0.1 s
Running the examples
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file. Open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Connect to the HMI using your web browser, e.g. http://192.168.1.100:8008 (use the IP address of your target device!)
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN HMI User Guide
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.