0000 Plain Project
Example Projects > 0000 Plain Project
Plain project of REXYGEN
The source files in this folder form a plain project. This is the bare minimum to start the development from.
The executive of the project contains one task, which should be filled with function blocks to achieve the desired functionality.
Additional tasks and human machine interface (HMI) can be added as needed. See the other examples and documentation for reference.
Timing of the project
The algorithm runs each 100 milliseconds (0.1 s). See the EXEC function block,
tick x ntick0 = 0.05 x 2 = 0.1
- REXYGEN Runtime Core must be installed and running on the target device.
Running the example
- The *exec.mdl file is the project main file.
- Open it with REXYGEN Studio.
- Drag&drop function blocks from the block library.
- Compile and download the project to the target device.
- Switch to Watch mode and observe the algorithm in real-time.
- Press F1 for help on the selected function block in the REXYGEN Studio.
- Function blocks of REXYGEN
- REXYGEN Studio User Guide
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN
- Visit the REXYGEN webpage for more information about the example projects and developing advanced automation and control solutions using REXYGEN.